Here's submission #2 for my office re-design inspiration. I pulled these out of the archives. I like each of these for very different reasons. Some are just styled to perfection, some are eclectic and look like an office you would really work in, and yet others appeal to me for inexplicable reasons. I just like the vibe. A couple things you should know before we start this together...
1. My office is also our dining room.
2. We rent, so built-ins are a total pipe dream.
3. Our house is on a hill which settles constantly (ie our floors are NOT level), so nothing on wheels or I'll roll away!
4. An inspiration board is a MUST...but again, it's our dining room. What to do, what to do?
5. Storage, storage, storage.
I think I'll settle on a layout tomorrow or the next day and then let's go over the shopping/to do list so I can get this rolling. Have a great day...I'll be at jury duty. :/ (Am I the only person that gets summoned every single year? My files must be labeled sucker.) Enjoy the eye candy...